Senin, 14 September 2009

sometimes women can make us strong and fall

If everysecond makes me weaker, please don't leave me .
I know I can solid and strong like this because of you.
Stay here, please care me, keep with me, and hug me when I'am depressing and fearing

If I make you cry, angry, and upset. please don't continue your sadness and angry.
Looking back on the things what I've done for you during these.
Surely, I was always tryed to be someone who like you desiring.
I never want to play the same old part.
I never forget your smile, your face, and your smooth hand.

I tired, saturated, and cryed in the heart. If I remembered my struggle which you weren't respecting.
I was always forgiving you, If you made a mistake whether intentionally and unintentionally.
But, when I made little mistake, you scarely forgive me.
I've been realy proving to you from time to time that I can change and keep you in the dark
Now Show the shape of your heart to me.

Remember!! Diversed a strong and succes men, Surely there is a good and strong women in behind the men
So friends, Please seek a woman who can accompany us when we are in below and above


Erwin P Sirait

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

naas lagi cuy...
I must tough..life doesn't stop here